Let's Read it every day!

5.12.10

TOPIC 5

(SORY TEACHER! I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET.HIC)

HAPPINESS MEANS BEING LOVE BY OTHERS.

Different people realize their own happiness in different ways. If you ask most people what happiness means you will probably hear "I'll be happy when ". When I get that promotion, I'll be happy. I'll be happy when I meet the person of my dreams. If I had one million dollars, I'd be happy. These, and all the other "if I had" scenarios are following the same reasoning; that happiness is based on external circumstances. While for other people, happiness is something from internal factor which cannot touch or even see it. It is the way we accept that life is perfect as it is and that our lives are the sum total of everything that has happened to this instant, only then can we accept the joy and happiness we deserve. It is one of thousand definitions about happiness. For me, happiness means being love by others.

In addition, happiness is considered not in having or getting but only giving. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.  What is your opinion?
Life is full of little wonders that can make us happy.
 "Happiness" is something made by ourselves...We can make happiness. We can make happiness for whom we love...Their happiness is our happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment