Let's Read it every day!

5.12.10

TOPIC 2

MY UGLY FACE

          At this moment, I am seeing myselt in the mirror and extremely sad to the ugly face. That is, my eyes is narrow and have only one eyelid. When I smile, it closes nearly completely. There is even a few thread of eyeslash on it but there are a lot of warts on the dark ring around the eyes. That makes my eyes worse and certainly, a seductive glare of the eyes is just in my dream. In addition, my flat nose takes part in setting off my poor beauty. It really does not balance with my chubby cheeks. If someone look from one side, they cannnot see my nose because of the height of cheeks. I also own a wide mouth and a pair of thick and dark lips. They almost occupy a haft of space of my face. So I seldom dare to smile because I scare that peole my say that I look like a cat fish. Futhermore, the light moustache makes me to be not different from a boy. I am always teased by my classmates so I have to cover it by a gauze mask everywhen a go out. In fact, I feel very sad  and lack selt-confident because of my bad face.

-----------------------------------The end---------------------------

1 comment: